BUSHNELL, Fla. – IAME and TS Racing have combined efforts to provide awards for the Parilla Senior class in the 2012 WKA Mazda / Bridgestone Manufacturers Cup Series.
TS Racing, one of the IAME distributors for the X30 engine in the United States, will be rewarding X30 drivers in the Parilla Senior class this season.
At each of the six WKA Man Cup events, TS Racing will pay a $250 gift certificate to the best average finisher on an X30 engine between Saturday and Sunday’s Parilla Senior finals.
The “zero plus” points system will be used to determine the weekend payout winners. First place earns 0 (zero) points; second place: 2 points; third place: 3; fourth place: 4; fifth place: 5; etc.
The X30 driver with the lowest total points between the weekend’s two finals will win the prize. The better finish in Sunday’s Parilla Senior final will determine a tiebreaker.
In addition to the event prizes, IAME and TS Racing will be awarding the following prizes to the national point winners in the Parilla Senior class.
• National champion will receive an X30 engine and a $300 gift certificate to TSRacing.com.
• Second place in points will receive an X30 spare parts kit and a $100 gift certificate to TSRacing.com.
• Third place in points will receive an X30 clutch and a $75 gift certificate to TSRacing.com.
• Fourth place in points will receive an X30 exhaust and a $50 gift certificate to TSRacing.com.
• Fifth place in points will receive an X30 piston kit and a $25 gift certificate to TSRacing.com.
About TS Racing
TS Racing is located in Bushnell, Fl. In addition to the thousands of kart parts in stock they are proud to be a distributor of IAME engines. For more information or dealer inquiries please contact them at 352-793-9600 or through their web site at www.TSRacing.com
123 W Seminole Ave
Bushnell, Fl 33513